Omni Built Homes offers career opportunities across building industry roles and business functions.
Our team are supported to actively manage their career goals with management guidance and ongoing development.
Currently Open Positions
- New Home Sale Consultant
THE COMPANY We are looking to grow our sales team. Offering quality off the plan designs to our discerning clients and also working in the niche custom build market. Our genuine passion to deliver an alternative building experience to our clients sets us apart from the pack.
THE ROLE We are looking for a driven and passionate sales consultant with a proven new home sales record who genuinely wants to do more than just wait for leads to come to them. Your keen interest in the domestic new home market and genuine focus on our clients’ needs are essential. Making that instant connection with potential clients and building a mutual trusting relationship to close the deal is key. Our ideal candidate will be informed, engaged, driven and ambitious to close sales. We want candidates who are aligned with our company values, honest with a strong and proven work ethic.
KEY TASKS OF THE ROLE
• Generate and qualify new sales leads from introduction to conversion of sale
• Develop and maintain an accurate and up to date database of quality sales leads
• Develop and maintain a sales network of land developers, real estate agents and financiers
• Deal directly with potential clients face to face, over phone and email
• Accurately disseminate and document client new home needs
• Prepare sales documents for quoting
• Prepare and manage house and land packages using online portals
• Present contracts and tenders to clients
• Provide weekly Sales reports to management on targets achieved and forecast targets
• Adhere to business policies and procedures
• Some out of hours work will be required to meet with prospective clients
YOU WILL HAVE
• Proven sales methodologies, particularly in the new home market
• Proven track record in sourcing new leads and closing the deal
• Confidence to think on your feet and respond to client queries effectively and accurately
• Active listening skills
• Demonstrated ability to follow process and procedure
• Demonstrated proactive approach to situations
• High level of professionalism and presentation
• Demonstrated client focus and the ability to disseminate information accurately
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Construction Site Induction card (White or Blue)
• High level of administrative ability and attention to detail
• A real desire to be part of a growing and professional team delivering quality new homes to the Brisbane market.
• A commitment to deliver a positive experience to clients from sales through to build completion
Excellent package for the right candidate The role requires a person with an adaptable attitude with the ability to find effective and workable solutions to ongoing sales challenges presented on a daily basis. Your ability to convert sales leads and a glass half full approach to problem solving will be highly regarded.